Avermedia Live Gamer Mini GC311
Live Gamer MiniThe Live Gamer MINI is here to help you get into your streaming spotlight as quick and easy as possible! Following the steps of its predecessor (LGP Lite) the LGM keeps things nice and simple, with HDMI in and passthrough for zero latency Full HD gameplay and micro USB for PC connectivity.
Powerful beyond its sizeOur smallest capture device yet! Don’t be fooled by it’s size, the LGM has a H.264 hardware encoder built into its core. And its compact form factor allows you to just put it in your pocket and take it with you to next stream location as convenient as possible.
Easiest Set up everThe LGM takes full advantage of UVC technology, which basically standardizes video drivers across Windows PC. In other words, all you need to do is plug your LGM to your PC and it’s ready to record and stream.
- Interface:USB 2.0 (USB Micro)
- Video Input:HDMI
- Video Output (Pass-Through):HDMI
- Audio Input:HDMI
- Audio Output (Pass-Through):HDMI
- Max Pass-Through Resolution :1080p60
- Max Record Resolutions:1080p60
- Supported Resolutions (Video input):1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p, 480i
- Record Format:MPEG 4 (H.264+AAC) / Supports hardware encoding
- Dimension (W x D x H):100 x 57 x 18.8 mm (3.93 x 2.24 x 0.74in)
- Weight:74.5 g (2.63oz)
Notes: 1. LGM does not support viewing/recording/streaming of HDCP protected signals.
2. LGM does not support 4K, HDR, wide angle resolutions or high refresh rates.
System Requirements (For dedicated streaming PC)
Operating Sytem: Windows® 10 (Support UVC Protocol)
- Intel® i5-3330 or comparable (i7 recommended) AMD A10-7890K (Quad-core) or above
- NVIDIA® GTX 650 / AMD Radeon™ R7 250X or above are recommended
- 4GB RAM
- Intel® Core™ i7-4810MQ - NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 870M
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
What's in the box
- Live Gamer MINI (GC311)
- USB Micro to Type-A cable
- Quick guide