Designed for recording interviews, the BOYA BY-M3D is a digital USB Type-C microphone and comprised of two of the well-received omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphones, which is specially designed for Android devices and others devices with Type-C connector, such as iPad Pro, Mac PC.
With 16 bits/48KHz resolution and each microphone recording to a discrete channel features, it’s ideal for presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where one or two subjects needs to be recorded.
The packeage includes tie clips allow for hands-free operation while the windscreens help ensure quiet, professional-quality recordings.
- Dual lapel design, allow 2 people to use at the same time
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Compatible with most of USB Type-C devices
- 6 meter long cable, comfortably adapter to various environments
- 16 bits/48KHz digital resolution
- Low handing noise
- Each Mic Routes to Left Channel and Right Channel
- Powered by Type-C devices
|Output:||USB Type-C Connector|
|Sensitivity:||-40+/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa,at 1kHz)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||75 dB SPL|
|Power Requirement:||USB Type-C Devices|
|Cable Length:||6.0m (236.22")|