Unitek Offline Clone Hard Drive Duplicator:
Dual Bay Hard Drive Docking station supports offline cloning, lets you duplicate or clone 2 Hard Drives without a computer host easily, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive dock.
- The Unitek USB Docking Station supports all 2.5''/ 3.5'' SATA I/ SATA II / SATA III HDD SSD (up to 2 x 10TB); Plug and play, no driver needed, hot-swapping, easy and quick, aluminum case makes it durable and resistant soiling.
- Super speed USB 3.0 interfaces with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB2.0 and 1.1; automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity saves energy. Supports UASP and SATA 6Gbps, provides faster transfers up to 70% faster read speeds and 40% faster write speeds over traditional USB 3.0.
- Offline Clone Hard Drive duplicator function, the Unitek hard drive dock station can be used to clone an existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, easy to duplicate data and file from one to another hard drive.
- Compatible with windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 / 64 bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux, Standalone duplicating / Offline Clone operation with LED indicator offers 1:1 copies of hard disks at a rate of up to 485 MB/s.
- Warranty: 2-year warranty quality guarantee, 24h friendly customer service and email support.
How to Clone a Hard Drive:
- Plug in 2 hard drives, and identify Original Disk and Target Disk.
- Connect power supply then switch on the power.
- Easily press "Clone" button, then offline clone will start.
Ease of Access:
- Plug and play, no driver needed, hot-swapping, easy to set up and disassemble.
- Automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity saves energy.
Clone Docking Station for Hard Drives Specification:
- Hard Disk connect to PC, write and read of up to 405 MB/s.
- Offline Clone without PC, write and read of up to 485 MB/s.
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
- Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes.
- Support Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 / 64 bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux.
- Target Disk must contain more space than Source Disk.
- Any bad sectors on the drives in use may prevent HDD duplicator and cause overheating, which damages to the station.
- Do not try to insert or withdraw HDD or SSD when another hard drive running.
- Highly efficient 12V3A power supply makes sure a stable and reliable energy supply.
- The hard drive is recommended to format Mac OS Extended (Journaled) when using on Mac.
1 x USB 3.0 to SATA HDD Docking Station Y-3026
1 x 3.9ft Data Cable
1 x 12V 3A Power Adaptor (UL listed)
1 x User Manual