The BOYA BY-M800 is a large cardioid diaphragm condenser microphone with a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response, it's perfect for vocal and general instrument capturing in project and professional studio environments.
It's featured with a cardioid pattern rejects off-axis sound, -10dB switch and 2-position low-cut filter switch.
The microphone is with all sturdy metal construction housing design, and uses standard 24V or 48V phantom power, which is supplied through the standard XLR connector. A shockmount, pop filter, and 3m(10ft) case are all included.
- Large gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Great for studio and broadcast
- Cardioid pickup patterns
- Flat, wide-range frequency response
- Included shockmount & pop filter
- Controlled by low-cut filter switch
- A selectable -10dB Pad
- 3m(10ft) XLR cable included
- Standard XLR connector
- 24V or 48V phantom power
- Included 3/8" and 5/8" thread
|Frequency Response:||20– 20,000Hz|
|Sensitivity||-33±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||80dB and more|
|Output Impedance:||200 Ohm|
|Power Requirement:||24V or 48V Phantom|
|Dimensions:||207 x 115 x 185mm(8.1” x 4.5” x 7.3”)|