Anker PowerSolar Flex 3-Port USB Portable Solar Charger
- Ultra-Thin and Flexible: Built with CIGS, a type of thin-film solar material that offers greater flexibility than other solar cells while retaining durability.
- Fast Charging: Give your phone, tablet, or other mobile devices up to a 12W charge in optimal sunlight conditions with this portable solar charger.
- Charge 3 Devices Simultaneously: With 3 USB-A ports, you can charge handheld devices including phones, tablets, and earbuds—all at the same time.
- Stable Solar Charging: Automatically resumes charging if the solar panel moves from a shaded area to a sunlit area for a smoother charging experience. You can also use the built-in stand to angle PowerSolar towards the sunlight.
- What You Get: PowerSolar Flex 3-Port 24W, welcome guide, our 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Rugged Yet Flexible
Constructed using ultra-thin CIGS solar cells, PowerSolar is flexible enough to fit effortlessly in your bag while still offering enough durability to survive the rough and tumble of your next outdoor adventure.
Power 3 Devices at Once
The solar panel’s 3 USB ports share a total 21W output, allowing you to charge up to 3 devices simultaneously.
Smart Sunlight Detection
If you’re walking through a shaded area or passing under clouds, PowerSolar will pause charging and then automatically resume as soon as the sunlight returns.
Foldable and Portable
When you’re not charging, PowerSolar folds away for easy storage in your backpack, while the built-in storage compartment can hold cables or small mobile devices.
Dimensions (Unfolded): 985 × 307 × 4 mm / 38.8 × 12.1 × 0.16 in
Dimensions (Folded): 245 × 307 × 50 mm / 9.64 × 12.1 × 1.97 in
Weight: 1126 g / 39.72 oz
Solar Input: 24W
USB Output: 12W max per port
1. PowerSolar can't store electricity directly. You will need a power bank or other power source to store power, or you can connect PowerSolar directly to your devices to charge.
2. Charging efficiency is subject to sunlight intensity.
3. Keep your phones and tablets away from direct sunlight as excessive heat may cause damage.
4. 24W refers to the power of the solar panel, which is not equal to the actual output power of the USB ports. There will be some power loss when solar energy is transferred into electrical energy, so the actual output power of the USB ports will be less than the power of the solar panel.