IOGEAR DisplayPort to VGA Adapter Cable GDPVGAW6
- Converts your DisplayPort to VGA so you can connect to a VGA projector, TV or monitor.
- Works with computer systems using DisplayPort
- Compliant with Displayport Specification 1.1a for both 1.62 Gbps and 2.7 Gbps
- Support full DisplayPort link tracking
- Supported resolutions:
- Full HD 1080p
- VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and UXGA at 162 MHz pixel rate
- Support interrupt request output for expansion function
- Support Deep Sleep Mode (suspend mode)
From Hong Kong distributor. 7-days free replacement guarantee for manufacturer defective. Distributor provide 1-year warranty service.
DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
IOGEAR’s DisplayPort to VGA adapter is the ideal hardware solution to convert any DisplayPort video output to a VGA video output. This gives you the ability to connect your DisplayPort equipped video source (i.e. Computer, Laptop or DisplayPort Graphics Card) to a VGA based display, projector or HDTV.
High-Resolution Video Support
The GDPVGAW6 DisplayPort to VGA adapter supports PC video resolutions of up to 1920x1200 and Full HD 1080p HDTV resolutions. The result is crystal clear imagery when needing to display presentations on a projector, playing back video on an HDTV or reviewing documents on a high-resolution desktop monitor.
Easy Set Up, Plug-N-Play Solution
IOGEAR’s DisplayPort to VGA adapter features an extremely easy to use, plug-n-play design and requires no software or drivers to be installed. Simply connect the adapter to the DisplayPort video out on your PC and connect a VGA cable to your monitor and you are ready to go!
Flexibility through Connectivity
IOGEAR offers a wide selection of DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort adapters, providing cost-effective solutions to integrate the latest technology into your existing equipment setup.
- Effortlessly make a DisplayPort enabled PC compatible with your existing VGA monitor, projector or HDTV saving you the cost and effort of updating your current display
- High-resolution video support of up to 1920x1200 maintains visual fidelity without compromising the original content
- Simple Plug-N-Play hardware design ensures compatibility across multiple platforms and operating systems without the need for software or drivers
- Locking screw connectors safeguards against accidental disconnections