IOGEAR Ultra-High-Speed 48 Gbps HDMI Cable
- Supports 48G high bandwidth and up to 10K @ 60Hz video resolution
- Supports DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD and other high-definition audio standards
- Enables transmission of multiple static and Dynamic HDR resolutions with HDR enhanced video
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to a single display
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) enables advanced audio signal control capabilities
- Object-based audio provides an immersive multi-dimensional experience and enhanced audio detail and depth
- Gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer and backward compatible with previous generation standards
Ultra-High-Speed Home Entertainment & Gaming HDMI Cable
IOGEAR's Ultra-High-Speed HDMI® cables are engineered to deliver the best in class digital video and audio connectivity. The GHDC2101 Cable provides both high-definition video and multi-channel audio between any digital HDTV display and HD or non-HD digital source devices such as Blu-ray, DVD players, DVRs, digital set-top boxes (cable/satellite), AV receivers, game consoles and more.
High Bandwidth & High Resolution Support
The GHDC2101 Cable is designed for ultra high bandwidth supporting up to 48 Gbps for video resolutions of up to 10K @ 60Hz. The premium, gold-plated cable supports uncompressed video such as DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD, and other high-definition audio standards. It supports static and dynamic HDR with enhanced HDR video and dual video streams to a single display. The cable features eARC (enhanced audio return channel) support, enabling advanced audio signal control capabilities and object-based audio for an immersive multi-dimensional experience with enhanced audio detail and depth.
Gamers will also appreciate the variable refresh rate offered by the GHDC2101 cable as both response time and refresh rate are critical for players. The cable supports refresh rates up to 120Hz at 4K quality or 60Hz at up to 10K (sub sampling 4:4:4), offering smooth video and a lower video response time. The lower the response time, the quicker the individual pixels can update, and the higher the refresh rate, the smoother the video is.
Ideal Solution for:
- HDTVs, plasma displays, and projectors
- Blu-ray & DVD players
- DVRs, set-top boxes from cable and satellite providers
- PLAYSTATION®3 & Microsoft® Xbox
- Home computers, media servers, and home theater PCs
- AV receivers and much more
- Gamers who require a low response time with high refresh rates
- Tested by HDMI Authorized Test Centers to ensure the highest performance