Jabra Evolve 20 Professional Headset USB
Jabra Evolve 20
- Great sound for calls and music
- Call control unit for managing calls
- Plug-and-play connectivity
Get more productive
Easy call management
Get easy access to the most used functions, such as volume and mute. You can also answer and end calls directly from the control unit.
Passive Noise Cancellation
Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. We call this “passive noise cancellation”.
Get the basics right
Ultimate noise cancellation microphone
State-of-the-art, noise-cancelling microphone eliminates background noise. The ear cushions are designed to reduce high-frequency sounds. You and your conversation partner won’t struggle to hear each other.
The headset works out of the box with all leading systems. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in.
- L 23 x W 18 x H 3.5 cm
- 0.1711 kg for stereo, 0.1425 kg for mono
What’s in the box
- Jabra Evolve 20 headset, warning leaflet, warranty leaflet, quick start guide, USB controller, plastic bag for controller, plastic bag for headset, certified for Skype for Business sticker (refer to BOM), foam bag for the left ear cup of the stereo headset only
AC power supply
- USB power supply by PC
- Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, UL, Industrial Certifications: Skype for Business, Avaya, Cisco
- 2 years
Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.)
Speaker bandwidth music mode
Speaker bandwidth speak mode
- Control cable: 95 cm, HS cable: 120 cm