Jabra Evolve 40 Professional Headset USB+3.5mm
Jabra Evolve 40
- Stay in the zone and avoid interruptions
- Find inspiration between calls
- Flexible connectivity
Jabra Intelligent Call Transfer.
Easily transfer your Skype for Business and Lync pc calls to your smartphone using “Jabra Intelligent call transfer (JICT)”. Ideal for when you need to head out the office door or move away from your desk.
3.5 mm jack for better connectivity
The 3.5 mm jack lets you connect to your personal device – such as a smartphone or tablet – to work or listen to music wherever you are.
Get more productive
Busy light automatically turns on during a call to let others know the person is busy. Users can also activate it manually to signal that they don’t want to be disturbed.
Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. We call this “passive noise-cancellation”.
- L 19.0 x W 25.5 x H 1.0 cm
- Duo headset 171.1 g, Mono headset 142.5 g
What’s in the box
- Pouch, Evolve 40 Headset, Warning leaflet, Warranty leaflet, Quick Start Guide, Foam inlay (only available for duo), Layer card, Poly bag
AC power supply
- USB power supply by PC
- Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, UL, Industrial Certifications: Lync, Avaya, Cisco, Alcatel Lucent and Astra
- 2 years
Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.)
- USB 2.0/3.0, 3.5 mm jack
Speaker bandwidth music mode
Speaker bandwidth speak mode
- Control cable: 95 cm, HS cable: 120 cm